DMD, Pediatric Specialist
Patient Care Coordinator
I use my knowledge of dental procedures and insurance to care for each patient that I meet, only wanting the best for them. Outside of the office, I love my puppies, rafting, and shopping. My dream vacation would be to a tropical island
My job as the office Visionary and Marketing Coordinator allows me to be creative and think of new ways to make our patient’s dental visits as comfortable as possible – something I love! Outside of the office you will find me with my family at various school events and activities around town.
I was born and raised in Pine, AZ and still live there today with my amazing husband. I have been a dental assistant for more than 15 years and went back to school in 2019 to earn my Expanded Functions Dental Assistant Certification. My favorite part of my job is the amazing work family we have here at Payson Premier Dental.
I started in the dental field 26 years ago, and have 13 years experience as an assistant and 13 years as a hygienist. Treating patients with compassion is my speciality, and I am glad to have found this practice which treats its patients as family!
I have been with Payson Premier Dental since 2018. I love it here! It is such a fun, friendly place! My 20 years of office and bookkeeping experience have helped me bring the organization of this office to an even higher level. I love working with this team; they really do treat everyone like family!
I enjoy working with patients and take great care to make sure they receive nothing short of excellent care. I have found that everyone here at Payson Premier Dental also has a genuine concern for their patients and each other. I look forward to being a part of this team for many years to come.
- I ultimately graduated from Northern Arizona University in 1998 with a bachelor of science degree in dental hygiene.
- Following graduation, I began working at High Desert Dentistry in Payson, Arizona. During this time, I commuted to Phoenix to complete my prerequisites for dental school.
- In 2009, I earned my DMD from Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health in Mesa, AZ, and I returned to High Desert Dentistry. I knew that Payson was where we wanted to be, and that I would be joining (or rejoining) many wonderful employees that shared a vision of providing the best dental care for our community. I also knew I would be able to reconnect with many of the extraordinary patients I served as a hygienist. This was particularly exciting since so much had changed in the four years I was away at dental school. Especially the kids… my, how they grew!
- In 2015, I purchased this practice and renamed it Payson Premier Dental.
- In 2019, I completed my Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry!
DMD, Pediatric Specialist
- I graduated magna cum laude from Northern Arizona University in 2005 with a Bachelor of Science degree in microbiology.
- Immediately after graduation, I attended Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health and received a scholarship with the Army Health Professions Scholarship Program.
- In 2009, I earned my Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree (DMD) with a certificate in public health and was commissioned into the Army.
- I served as a general dentist at Vilseck Dental Clinic in Germany from 2009 to 2012, and in 2010, I served a four-month deployment in Bagdad, Iraq, in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation New Dawn.
- In 2014, I graduated from a two-year pediatric dentistry residency from Texas A&M University College of Dentistry.
- My pediatric experience began at Camp Humphreys Dental Clinic in South Korea and Tripler Army Medical Clinic in Hawaii.
- I am currently the full-time pediatric dentist at Arrowhead Dental Group and Orthodontics, and I see pediatric patients at Payson Premier Dental once a month.
- I am currently a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and a member of the:
A jaw-related injury as a teenager sparked my interest in dentistry. For several weeks I lost the ability to eat solid food and experienced first-hand what it’s like to suffer from a dental disability. The doctors and dental professionals who helped heal me and restore my dental function inspired me. Their care was genuine. It was after this I decided to help others the same way others had helped me.
During my time in undergraduate studies, I helped in many outreach clinics stateside and even traveled to Honduras for a short-term mission trip to help provide dental care for people who did not have access to dental care. I desire to continue volunteering as I can during my career.
I also met my wife, Kayli, during undergrad and we were married in 2014. Outside of my career, I enjoy hitting the mountains for some snowboarding, horseback riding with my wife, serving at my local church and playing the drums. I look forward to meeting you!
In-Office Savings Plan
No Insurance? No Problem!
Many people worry that they will not be able to afford the dental care they need. With the Payson Premier Dental Savings Plan, you can receive a discount of 20-100% off of your treatment!