Meet Our Team
DMD, Pediatric Specialist
Patient Care Coordinator
I use my knowledge of dental procedures and insurance to care for each patient that I meet, only wanting the best for them. Outside of the office, I love my puppies, rafting, and shopping. My dream vacation would be to a tropical island
My job as the office Visionary and Marketing Coordinator allows me to be creative and think of new ways to make our patient’s dental visits as comfortable as possible – something I love! Outside of the office you will find me with my family at various school events and activities around town.
I was born and raised in Pine, AZ and still live there today with my amazing husband. I have been a dental assistant for more than 15 years and went back to school in 2019 to earn my Expanded Functions Dental Assistant Certification. My favorite part of my job is the amazing work family we have here at Payson Premier Dental.
I started in the dental field 26 years ago, and have 13 years experience as an assistant and 13 years as a hygienist. Treating patients with compassion is my speciality, and I am glad to have found this practice which treats its patients as family!
I have been with Payson Premier Dental since 2018. I love it here! It is such a fun, friendly place! My 20 years of office and bookkeeping experience have helped me bring the organization of this office to an even higher level. I love working with this team; they really do treat everyone like family!
I enjoy working with patients and take great care to make sure they receive nothing short of excellent care. I have found that everyone here at Payson Premier Dental also has a genuine concern for their patients and each other. I look forward to being a part of this team for many years to come.
I started my journey in the dental field as a dental hygienist here in Payson. It is this community, the support of my family, and my love for learning and helping people that propelled me into seeking a dental degree. I felt that I would be able to give back to Rim Country even more as a dentist. Some days it feels like I get to come to work just to see all my friends because I love what I do and the people I get to be with. It is a privilege and honor to create beautiful healthy smiles.
- Graduated from Northern Arizona University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Dental Hygiene
- Earned my Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree (DMD) with a certificate in Public Health from Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health
- Purchased this practice and renamed it Payson Premier Dental
- Completed the Academy of General Dentistry Fellowship
- In 2019, I completed my Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry!
- Cosmetic Dentistry, Digital Smile Design, Invisalign, Healthy Start – Pediatric Sleep Disordered Breathing, Clinical Mastery, Bite Adjustments, Itero – Intra Oral Digital Scanner
Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
AACA Board member
Councilmember First Things First
Kiwanis member since 2010
DMD, Pediatric Specialist
Dr. Wade and I met and became friends in dental school, and I am excited to be working here with her. You and your child can expect a welcoming and comforting experience based on mutual trust and respect. My patients will receive compassionate, state-of-the-art dental care. Our goal is for children to love and value coming to the dentist, setting them up with a positive, life-long dental home.
- Graduated magna cum laude from Northern Arizona University a Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology
- Earned my Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree (DMD) with a certificate in Public Health and was commissioned into the Army
- Served as a general dentist at Vilseck Dental clinic in Germany
- Graduated from a two-year pediatric dentistry residency from Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry
I am currently a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and a member of the:
“Payson Premier Dental provides the best dental care you could ever hope to find. Every member of the staff is friendly and provides for your every need as a patient. They go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. ”
In-Office Savings Plan
No Insurance? No Problem!
Many people worry that they will not be able to afford the dental care they need. With the Payson Premier Dental Savings Plan, you can receive a discount of 20-100% off of your treatment!