Katie Egbert, DMD
- I was born in LaPlace, Louisiana.
- We moved to Glendale, Arizona, when I was 13 years old, and I attended Ironwood High School.
- I graduated magna cum laude from Northern Arizona University in 2005 with a Bachelor of Science degree in microbiology.
- Immediately after graduation, I attended Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health and received a scholarship with the Army Health Professions Scholarship Program.
- In 2009, I earned my Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree (DMD) with a certificate in public health and was commissioned into the Army.
- I served as a general dentist at Vilseck Dental Clinic in Germany from 2009 to 2012, and in 2010, I served a four-month deployment in Bagdad, Iraq, in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation New Dawn.
- In 2014, I graduated from a two-year pediatric dentistry residency from Texas A&M University College of Dentistry.
- My pediatric experience began at Camp Humphreys Dental Clinic in South Korea and Tripler Army Medical Clinic in Hawaii.
- I am currently the full-time pediatric dentist at Arrowhead Dental Group and Orthodontics, and I see pediatric patients at Payson Premier Dental once a month.
- I love to watch anything on E! or TLC and listen to audiobooks and podcasts.
- My favorite vacation spot is England (or wherever my next trip is booked)!
- I love to spend my free time with my family and my dog, in addition to traveling and checking out new local restaurants.
- I am currently a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and a member of the: